Patented method to match tinnitus sounds and track therapy provides a new option for those suffering from ringing in the ears
Nov 18, 2015, 08:28 ET from Otoharmonics Corporation
PORTLAND, Ore., Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Otoharmonics Corporation announces U.S. patent approval for unique elements of their Levo tinnitus system. Utilizing an FDA-cleared neuroscience-based approach, the Levo System offers a patented method to provide personalized sound therapy while sleeping.
"This is a significant advancement in tinnitus care," said Michael Baker, CEO and President of Otoharmonics. "Patent approval reinforces what we already know: The Levo System stands apart from every other tinnitus therapy on the market."
Unlike other tinnitus therapies, only the Levo System:
- Is specifically designed for use during sleep
- Has a patented sound matching method to identify a patient's unique tinnitus sound
- Offers the ability to hear what patients hear and develop truly personalized therapy
- Can track patient use and response to therapy using a patented method leveraging smart technology
- Exclusively integrates the Tinnitus Functional Index (TFI) to measure and monitor tinnitus impact on quality of life
- Is FDA-cleared as a medical device using Apple hardware and proprietary software
- Has high fidelity custom-fit ear buds
To learn more about the Levo System visit http://otoharmonics.com.
About Otoharmonics Corporation
Otoharmonics Corporation is a privately held company with headquarters in Portland, Oregon USA. An international team of world–class neuroscientists, clinicians, business professionals and patients, Otoharmonics has developed the patented Levo System for the management of tinnitus symptoms. With a personal approach and a deep understanding of the impact tinnitus can have, Levo is designed to be user-friendly and capable of delivering custom sound therapy based on the specific needs of the individual.
Otoharmonics and Levo are registered trademarks of Otoharmonics Corporation.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc.
SOURCE Otoharmonics Corporation